Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Spoling the future plans

sunnuntai 16. joulukuuta 2012

Spoling the future plans

I just got a great feeling 'cause I noticed that over 1000 visitors have checked out my travelling blog. Thank You for that! :) It has given me joy to see that there are lots of visitors all over the world, not just from Finland. Are those people just some Finns travelling abroad or has some Mongolian person really reached my blog? Probably I will never know for sure, but it always puts a smile on my face!

At the moment I'm enjoying my Christmas vacation and planning the next trip. Yes, in summer 2013 you will be hearing about my travels around Thailand and the neighboring countries. The plan is to start the journey in August with at least four members of a finnish travelling website called Pallontallaajat (www.pallontallaajat.net) and to explore what Asia has to offer for a backpacker, hunting adventures. It is still a mystery which places we are going to visit and what kind of activities there will be. Diving, jungle wandering, navigating in big cities, lying in a hammock and elephant farms at least. I'm too exited to visit a library tomorrow and borrow all the Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam guidebooks and to choose which countries are worth to visit at first. Surely every one of them.

I have also tried to write about the previous trips, edit photos and plan some new topics. Writing a blog has somehow got carried me away and it feels just wonderful to write down all the past adventures. It's not only fun to write but now every note is also in good order. At the moment I'm exited to write clean my 2010 motorcycle trip travel diary and hopefully soon you'll get to read through the first reports. I apologize that all my travels here are jumping all over the place, but I don't like to focus on one thing at the time. I'm quite a mess myself too. :D Fortunately "the tags" have been invented! I'm also working with a Rovaniemi and Savonlinna guide books, so be prepared if you are planning to visit in Finland!

If anyone has some tips to give about my becoming Asia trip, I'd be more than happy to receive them! Have you got some highlight moments you would like to share?

In August 2013!

© wantedalifelessordinary.blogspot.com

Tunnisteet:

0 kommenttia:

Lähetä kommentti

Tilaa Lähetä kommentteja [Atom]

<< Etusivu